3-side suede brush for cleaning suede shoes and boots.
This suede boot cleaner effortlessly removes spots on suede and nubuck. Basically, this is an answer for a questions how to clean suede shoes, how to clean suede boots, how to clean suede shoes at home or how to take care of suede shoes.
- Effortlessly removes spots on suede and nubuck
- Cleaning the dust and bolt with spring rubber
- Carding the villus towards the same position with copper wire
- Gives leather a beautiful, velvety look
We offer 2 types of 3-side suede brush:
Brush with the rubber nipples
Firstly, one side of the brush has nibs on it. They help in raising the naps of the nubuck/suede leather. The other type of Secondly, the other side has hard wire bristles which help in removing the dust and dirt from the surface of the leather. Finally, the 3rd part is the edge cleaner which helps in cleaning the shoes from the corner and the edges which cannot be reached easily.
Size (L x W): Approx. 15.5*3.5 cm / 6.10*1.37 inch
Brush with rubber gum instead of rubber nipples and plastic body with hanger hole.
Size (L x W): Approx. 16*3.8 cm / 6.30*1.5 inch
Instruction for using 3-side suede brush:
- Firstly, it is recommended to remove any coarse dirt with the brass wire and/or synthetic bristles. The brush with synthetic bristles cleans in a more gentle way (also suitable for velour leather). Moreover, the brass wire brush cleans more powerfully (for coarse dirt).
- The side cleaning edge is well suited for dirt in places that are hard to access – such as edges and seams. After cleaning, the corresponding care product is used.
- Finally, the fibers of the leather should be raised with the rubber nipples and should be “combed” to achieve a uniform structure in one direction. The brush and the nipple head can be cleaned with water and soap. If you use the brush with cleaning rubber gum rubber, so it`s ideally suited to erasing stains.