Metallic shoe cream – soft cream based wax, including beeswax, provides long lasting color and a beautiful gloss finish, suitable for all smooth leather shoes and leather boots. Metallic shoe polish not only adds color, but also renovates and conditions the leather, bringing the footwear back to life and restoring the original quality.
Available in different shoe cream colors such as metallic gold shoe polish, metallic silver shoe polish, metallic bronze shoe polish, metallic platinum shoe polish, etc.
50 ml / 1,69 fl.oz glass jar.
The benefits of using metallic shoe cream:
- Boasts an extensive color collection, meaning there is a color for almost everyone
- Nourishes, shines, enriches the leather and prevents color fading
- High covering power
- Adds color to bring the shoe back to life
- Enriches the leather with wax, for added protection
- Modern version of the classic tin polish
- Easy application
How to apply metallic shoe cream:
- Clean the shoe making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- With a brush, apply a small amount of shoe cream to a inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the color is a good match
- Once happy with the color – in small, circular motions apply the shoe cream being mindful to not over apply
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- Finally, after the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine!