Triangular Suede Brush provides you with a versatile way for removing spots and soiling from boot leather. This brush is fitted with three different materials on each side to suit a variety of cleaning needs. Sporting a sleek and ergonomic design, the brush allows for an easy and natural feel. It`s achieved when using and switching between the different sides. For the best results, gently run the appropriate side of the brush on the area of the boot that requires maintenance until you are satisfied.
We offer two types of this brush for your choice:
1) Triangular Suede Brush
- The brass and nylon bristles make quick work of any stubborn soiling, as well as being an ideal tool for roughening suede. Avoid using these bristles on stitching as they may weaken it.
- The cleaning rubber/eraser will remove rings, scratches and dirt from your boots after even the longest of treks.
- The rubber crepe works great when it comes to napping your nubuck leather and restoring finish so that your boots are looking nice and fresh again.
2) Triangular Horsehair Brush
- Horsehair instead of cleaning rubber/eraser. Due to its natural characteristics, the hair has a rough surface, which creates heat. This makes the shoe polish more liquid, it can penetrate into the leather pores better. As a result, the leather surface becomes smoother and the shoe shines.
Chase Culler –
Good product. A few bristles fell out, but as to be expected, it still works fine. I have been using them to apply a heavy water proofing product to my work boots and haven’t had any problems.
Chase Culler –
Very pleased with the quality.